Friday, May 15, 2009

Island Red Cafe near my house

This is 1 of their branch near my house in Sungai Petani, Kedah. Located in Jalan Sekerat. Parking was quite easy.

Price of food? I would say not bad, at least it's cheaper than Old Town Kopitiam (40-50 cents cheaper than Old Town coffee). Quality of food definitely not bad (not sure about other branches). It has Maryland Chicken and it's fried just nice.

Other fast food restaurant will have 2 extra charges, which is service charge (5-10%) and govt tax (5%). This restaurant, only service charge (10%).

Didn't bring my SLR there, so I have to be satisfied with my handphone camera pictures.

The signboard:

Photobucket

Inside the restaurant:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Menu

Photobucket
Photobucket

Food Pictures

Chicken Maryland (Really BIG PIECE of CHICKEN THERE, NO JOKE)
Photobucket

Looks big in picture, but actually very small nia XD
Photobucket

This 1 not bad
Photobucket

No comments: