Monday, April 20, 2009

Always take a look at your rear mirror at night

Here is what happened yesterday 1am at few houses from my house here in Sungai Petani, Kedah.

Out of nowhere, I heard a woman screaming outside until can be heard until my room. My dog was barking non-stop, so as my god mom's dog opposite my house. I was WTF? So I went outside the house to have a look and I saw a young man running away from a junction beside my house. It's a night time robbery case!!! A malay kid was following a woman and decided to do his night time robbery here and slam her car door window with his helmet, trying to take whatever precious (he managed to took the hp K810i and don't know what else), but end up ran away after getting whacked by 2 other neighbours who were there before me.

Police is still trying to look for the guy, but I don't really think they can find it with such a little clue, motorcycle seems stolen to me.

Moral of story : next time you notice some motor/cars following you for a long time, drive to crowded place or police station.

No comments: