Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Toy : Kingmax 8GB U Drive (thumbdrive)

Just got my new toy today : Brand New Kingmax U Drive 8GB thumbdrive. It may not look very cool, but it has a glossy chrome finishing that is quite a fingerprint magnet.

Lets go and see the picture first.




Many people consider Kingston pendrive is the best value. Previously, I was thinking like that too. Now? Kingston just normal to me. Here are the reasons:
1. Kingston 5 years warranty vs Kingmax Lifetime warranty
2. Kingson 14/7 MB/s vs Kingmax 30/12MB/s speed (read/write) (the speed may save you a lot of time when you are urgent/have big files to copy)

Don't believe? See tests I did below. All genuine.



3 comments:

t007 said...

The same model as my. I purchase last year. Cost my RM 53.

The problem of this thumbdrive is the glossy chrome is an electric conductor. I will get shock every time I plug this device into my USB DVD player.

Uramiya honpo said...

Funny, I seems dont have this problem after 2 days using it.

YHK said...

Yeah.I love this type pendrive too.but now is broken.my pc cannot detect it at all.so it is sure lifetime?