Friday, November 21, 2008

McDonald Spicy Fries


There is 2 types of spices in McD (excluding the sauce please). 1 is pepper spicy, 1 is curry powder spicy (as provided with each value meal).

The stack on the left is pepper spicy fries, on the right is curry powder spicy fries (made from 1 regular fries and 2 packs of curry powder).

Let's go to the "nutrient" part of the food.

1. Too much pepper can affect our eyesight.
2. The s0-called curry powder is actually the same as the curry powder supplied to maggi mee for cooking. It's known for making our bodies not healthy (some even has hair loss and obesity after long term of consumption).

So, if you go to McD, which type of spicy fries you want to have? No comment from me, as I was the one taking the picture (although my handphone failed to focus on the fries, in fact it totally screwed up on the focusing part).

p/s : I already stopped eating maggi mee since long time ago, but I still enjoy pepper chicken :P But I guess we have not much choice in McD, right?

No comments: